Does earning a college degree sound good to you?
Exactly how do you plan on going to school and getting a much better job when you are so busy working?
Many ambitious young adults are reaching their goals by getting a bachelor’s degree online from one of the really good universities or online schools in the country. You can complete your own online undergraduate diploma in a collection of different of fields of study.
For some would-be enrollees, it’s really not realistic to show up at a common classroom and sit for four or so years of courses. Many folks have a job they do not want to let go of or a family obligation that interferes with the demanding demands of a classic campus-based school.
While enrolling and realizing your diploma on the Web, you can take your college coursework whenever you have the time and only when it’s most convenient to you.
Washington Online Bachelor’s Degree Options
By striving towards your academic objectives on the net, you will save both time and money.
With Web classes, you are able to go at your own personal tempo. You might take on classes at a faster speed, or at a slow pace — you choose the speed that is best for you.
However, just because you are getting online courses doesn’t mean that it will be simple to do. You will have to study hard, finish scheduled assignments and pass tests just like you were going to a traditional campus classroom university.
More and more universities cater their degree program choices to the slightly older working professional who is wanting to either move up in his existing occupation or to come up with a new profession change.
You may be able to receive college credit for your work experience or prior education.
We have made it really easy for you to grab the related information from these schools about their programs, educational costs and what it will require to pick up a degree to bring in the paycheck you deserve.
It’s possible to grab control of your career and end up with the job you really are entitled to. And you can begin right now .
Take a look at these options:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
Regent University is one of the nation’s leading academic centers for Christian thought and action.
Founded in 1978, Regent University’s 11,000 students are studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Va., and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a Christian perspective in more than 135 program areas including business, communication and the arts, cybersecurity and technology, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing and healthcare, and psychology. Regent University has consistently placed as one of the top colleges in the state of Virginia and, currently, Regent University tops the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia and is ranked among top national universities by U.S. News & World Report. Along with our commitment to academic excellence, what sets Regent apart is our mission to prepare men and women to excel both in mind and spirit. Our students, faculty and administrators share a calling, founded on biblical principles, to make a significant difference in our world.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- M.A. in Practical Theology
- M.A. in Film & Television (online)
- And more...
- Business Management - Bachelor
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
There are faster diploma alternatives. Check out details on art and design at this page.