Does earning a college diploma sound good to you?
Just how do you plan on going to school and getting a much better job when you’re so busy working?
A lot of young adults are achieving their goals by getting a bachelor’s diploma on the web from one of the great colleges or online schools across the country. You may attain your web-based bachelor’s degree from a wide range of programs.
For some interested college students, it’s not practical to attend a standard classroom sign up for three, four or five years of courses. Plenty of individuals simply have a job they can’t abandon or a family obligation that interferes with the exact requirements of a normal campus-based college.
When studying and building your diploma on the internet, you can go through your college work when you have enough time and when it’s convenient to you.
Virginia Web-based Bachelor Degree Programs
By simply working towards your education aspirations online, you will save time and expense.
It’s possible to proceed forward at your personal speed. You can work on training at a faster tempo, or at a slow pace — whatever way works best for your way of learning.
But just because you’re going to be taking courses online doesn’t mean that it will be simple. You will need to study hard, finish responsibilities and pass examinations just like if you were enrolled at a regular campus classroom institution.
Quite a few schools customize their degree program services for the slightly older working professional who is trying to either move up in his current career or to prepare for a new profession change.
You may also manage to receive college credit for your previous professional experience or prior schooling.
We made it very simple for you to pick up the specifications from schools pertaining to their classes, expenses and what you will need to complete a degree in order to bring in the paycheck you deserve.
It’s possible to grab control of your career and get the occupation you deserve. If you want, you can get going right now .
Take a look at these schools:
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels
- Courses taught by highly respected faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Full range of student services: individual educational advising, hands-on learning through interactive online classroom, no-cost tutoring in math, science and writing
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Network Security - Associate's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- Mechatronics - Bachelor's
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
- Class A CDL Driving Programs
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Most students have other faster diploma alternatives. Discover more at this page.