Are you thinking about earning a college degree?
How do you plan on going to school and getting a much better job when you’re already so busy?
Many ambitious young adults are achieving their goals by finishing their bachelor’s degree online from one of the great universities or online schools around the nation. You could receive your web-based bachelor’s degree in a number of of different majors.
For some potential enrollees, it’s just not realistic to attend a conventional classroom and sit for three to five years of instruction. Various people simply have a job they can’t abandon or a household obligation that interferes with the rigid requirements of a normal campus school.
When studying and earning your degree on the Web, you can undertake your college coursework whenever you have some time and only when it’s most convenient for you.
Tennessee Online Undergraduate Diploma Choices
By simply working towards your education aspirations on the web, you will save both money and time.
Online classes permit you to progress at your own individual speed. One might work on courses at a quick speed, or at a more relaxed pace — you choose the way that works best for you.
But just because you’re going to be taking online classes does not mean that they are going to be simple to do. You will need to work hard, complete your responsibilities and successfully pass examinations just like you were attending a regular campus college.
Many institutions cater their class offerings to the slightly older student who is interested in either move forward in his current job or to get a new career change.
You may also manage to earn college credit for your job experience or previous education.
We made it really easy for you to find all of the facts from these schools regarding their courses, education costs and what it will require to pick up a diploma for you to be paid the salary you deserve.
You can grab control of your career path and end up with the occupation you deserve. If you want, you can get started now .
Schools that might work for you:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Regent University is one of the nation’s leading academic centers for Christian thought and action.
Founded in 1978, Regent University’s 11,000 students are studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Va., and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a Christian perspective in more than 135 program areas including business, communication and the arts, cybersecurity and technology, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing and healthcare, and psychology. Regent University has consistently placed as one of the top colleges in the state of Virginia and, currently, Regent University tops the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia and is ranked among top national universities by U.S. News & World Report. Along with our commitment to academic excellence, what sets Regent apart is our mission to prepare men and women to excel both in mind and spirit. Our students, faculty and administrators share a calling, founded on biblical principles, to make a significant difference in our world.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- M.A. in Practical Theology
- M.A. in Film & Television (online)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Dental Assistant
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Pharmacy Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Take a look at faster degree choices – http://www.graphicartsschools.com