Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
Exactly how do you plan on going to college and earning a much better job when you are busy already?
A great deal of ambitious young people are doing it by completing a bachelor’s degree on the web from one of the really good colleges or online schools around the country. You can complete your web-based bachelor’s diploma in a number of of programs.
For a number of potential college students, it’s really not convenient to attend a classic campus classroom and sit for three to five years of instruction. A large number of people have a job they can’t abandon or a household responsibility that doesn’t work with the exact requirements of a standard campus college.
By studying and building your degree on the Web, you can undertake your class coursework whenever you have the time and when it’s convenient for you.
Ohio Web-based Bachelor Diploma Programs
By simply striving towards your academic goals on the Internet, you can save time and money.
You’ll be able to advance through classes at your own individual pace. You can take on individual courses at a pretty fast tempo, or at a more relaxed pace — you choose the way that fits your personality.
However, just because you will be taking online coursework does not mean that they are going to be easy. You will still have to study hard, complete your weekly assignments and pass tests just as if you were enrolled at a conventional campus classroom university.
More and more universities cater their classroom products for the mid-career working adult who’s interested in either move forward in his current vocation or to have a new employment change.
You may also manage to obtain college credit for your professional experience or previous training.
We have made it simple for you to find the particulars from schools regarding their programs, education costs and what it will require to get a degree for you to bring home the salary you deserve.
You are able to get control of your career and get the job you are entitled to. If you want, you can begin today .
Affordable schools you can check out:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Thomas More's Accelerated Program (TAP)
At Thomas More University, we understand the busy lives of our students—especially those already in the workforce. So we created the Thomas More Accelerated Program (TAP). Not only can you complete your degree in as few as 18 months in some cases, but our tuition is so competitive, it recently got an award from Payscale.com for the fourth consecutive year.
- Associate of Management - Online
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Online
- Bachelor of Ellected Studies in Ethical Leadership
- And more...
Regent University is one of the nation’s leading academic centers for Christian thought and action.
Founded in 1978, Regent University’s 11,000 students are studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Va., and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a Christian perspective in more than 135 program areas including business, communication and the arts, cybersecurity and technology, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing and healthcare, and psychology. Regent University has consistently placed as one of the top colleges in the state of Virginia and, currently, Regent University tops the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia and is ranked among top national universities by U.S. News & World Report. Along with our commitment to academic excellence, what sets Regent apart is our mission to prepare men and women to excel both in mind and spirit. Our students, faculty and administrators share a calling, founded on biblical principles, to make a significant difference in our world.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- M.A. in Practical Theology
- M.A. in Film & Television (online)
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assisting
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- BS/BA in Health Care Administration (online)
- Master in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Dental Assistant
Being a four-year university student isn’t for everyone. There are other career training programs around OH.