Are you considering a bachelor’s degree?
How do you plan to go to school and get a much better job while you’re so busy working?
A lot of young people are reaching their goals by earning their bachelor’s degree online from one of the really good universities or online schools across the nation. You can get your own online diploma in a wide variety of different majors.
For quite a few possible college students, it’s not really realistic to commute to a classic classroom and take three to five years of instruction. A good number of people simply have a job they can’t quit or a family responsibility that conflicts with the strict demands of a customary campus institution.
By learning and earning your degree online, you can go through your college assignments and tests when you have the extra time and when it’s most convenient for you.
North Dakota Web-based Bachelor’s Degree Options
By simply going towards your education goals on the Internet, you could save both money and time.
You will have the ability to move at your own individual speed. It’s possible to take on classes at a quick rate, or at a slow pace — whatever way works best for your way of learning.
But just because you will be having courses online does not mean that they will be easy to do. You will still need to work hard, go through your responsibilities and pass tests just as if you were enrolled at a traditional campus classroom college.
More and more schools alter their class offerings for the mid-career working professional who’s wishing to either advance in her present career or to initiate a new profession change.
You may also be able to earn college credit for your previous work experience or previous training.
We made it simple for you to find the highlights from schools regarding their degrees and classes, educational costs and what it will take from you to finish a diploma to bring home the salary you deserve.
You can get control of your career path and end up with the job you truly deserve. If you want, you can get started right now .
This short list can get you started:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
These four-year universities are not for everyone. There are different career training alternatives in ND.