Do you have an interest in earning your bachelor’s degree?
Just how do you plan to go to school and get a much better job while you’re already so busy?
A whole lot of ambitious young people are figuring it out by getting their bachelor’s diploma on the web from one of the really great colleges or schools across the nation. You can get your own online diploma in a number of of fields of study.
For many would-be college students, it’s not really practical to attend a standard campus classroom sign up for about four years of class sessions. Various individuals have a job they can’t lose or a household obligation that interferes with the structured requirements of a traditional campus institution.
By enrolling and building your diploma online, you can work through your college reading and quizes anytime you have the time and when it’s convenient to you.
New York Online Bachelor Degree Programs
By working towards your training objectives online, you can save money and time.
You can easily proceed forward at your personal pace. You are able to take courses at a faster tempo, or at a more relaxed pace — you choose the way that works best for your way of learning.
But just because you’re signing up for classes online does not mean that they will be easy to do. You will still have to study hard, go through your assignments and successfully pass examinations just like if you were attending a traditional campus classroom institution.
Several colleges customize their course services to the mid-career professional who’s wanting to either advance in his current profession or to make a new profession change.
You may even manage to earn credit for your job experience or previous education.
We made it painless for you to receive all of the facts from these schools about their coursework, tuition and what it will require to pick up a diploma to earn the paycheck you deserve.
You can take control of your career and find the occupation you truly deserve. If you want, you can begin today .
Get started with these schools:
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels
- Courses taught by highly respected faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Full range of student services: individual educational advising, hands-on learning through interactive online classroom, no-cost tutoring in math, science and writing
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Automotive Technology
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, General Business
- BBA, Fashion Marketing & Mgmt
- BBA, International Business
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
There are options to a four-year college. Look for information on NY diploma programs in culinary arts.