College offers many different career paths. Maybe one is right for you?
Exactly how do you plan on going to college and earning a much better job when you are busy already?
Plenty of students are achieving their goals by attaining a undergraduate diploma on the web from one of the really great colleges or schools across the country. You may earn your own degree from an assortment of programs.
For a number of prospective students, it’s not really realistic to show up at a standard campus classroom and sit for three, four or five years of instruction. Lots of individuals simply have a job they can’t let go of or a personal obligation that interferes with the demanding requirements of a more conventional campus university.
While learning and building your degree on the Web, you can undertake your class assignments and exams when you have the spare time and only when it’s most convenient to you.
Mississippi Web-based Bachelor Diploma Choices
By simply going after your academic ambitions on the Internet, you will save both time and money.
One great feature is you can move forward at your own personal pace. You can work on courses at an accelerated tempo, or at a more relaxed level — whatever way you are most comfortable with.
But just because you might be signing up for online courses does not mean that they will be simple to complete. You still have to work hard, complete your assignments and successfully pass tests just as if you were going to a traditional campus classroom school.
Quite a few universities alter their degree products for the slightly older professional who’s wanting to either get ahead in his existing occupation or to make a new career change.
You might even be able to be given college credit for your professional experience or prior education.
We have made it really easy for you to get all of the important information from these schools with regards to their coursework, educational costs and what it will require to attain a diploma in order to bring in the salary you deserve.
It’s possible to get control of your career path and secure the occupation you really are entitled to. If you want, you can get going today .
Schools you might consider:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- Bachelors - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended Chamberlain University can be found at http://chamberlain.edu/ge
- RN to BSN Online Option
You may want to look into shorter diploma programs – check into it here.