College offers many different career paths. Maybe one is right for you?
Exactly how do you plan on going to college and earning a much better job when you are busy already?
Plenty of students are achieving their goals by attaining a undergraduate diploma on the web from one of the really great colleges or schools across the country. You may earn your own degree from an assortment of programs.
For a number of prospective students, it’s not really realistic to show up at a standard campus classroom and sit for three, four or five years of instruction. Lots of individuals simply have a job they can’t let go of or a personal obligation that interferes with the demanding requirements of a more conventional campus university.
While learning and building your degree on the Web, you can undertake your class assignments and exams when you have the spare time and only when it’s most convenient to you.
Mississippi Web-based Bachelor Diploma Choices
By simply going after your academic ambitions on the Internet, you will save both time and money.
One great feature is you can move forward at your own personal pace. You can work on courses at an accelerated tempo, or at a more relaxed level — whatever way you are most comfortable with.
But just because you might be signing up for online courses does not mean that they will be simple to complete. You still have to work hard, complete your assignments and successfully pass tests just as if you were going to a traditional campus classroom school.
Quite a few universities alter their degree products for the slightly older professional who’s wanting to either get ahead in his existing occupation or to make a new career change.
You might even be able to be given college credit for your professional experience or prior education.
We have made it really easy for you to get all of the important information from these schools with regards to their coursework, educational costs and what it will require to attain a diploma in order to bring in the salary you deserve.
It’s possible to get control of your career path and secure the occupation you really are entitled to. If you want, you can get going today .
Schools you might consider:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended Chamberlain University can be found at http://chamberlain.edu/ge
- RN to BSN Online Option
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dialysis Technician - Diploma
- And more...
You may want to look into shorter diploma programs – check into it here.