So, you’re thinking about going to school for a bachelor’s diploma?
Just how do you plan on taking college classes and getting a better job while you’re already so busy working?
Plenty of ambitious young adults are doing it by completing a bachelor’s degree online from one of the good universities or online schools across the nation. You could attain your own bachelor diploma from a wide range of programs.
For some potential college students, it’s not convenient to go to a common classroom for about four years of classes. Plenty of people simply have a job they do not want to quit or a family obligation that conflicts with the structured requirements of a standard campus institution.
When learning and finishing your degree on the internet, you can complete your college work whenever you have the extra time and when it’s convenient for you.
Minnesota Web-based Bachelor’s Diploma Classes
By simply pursuing your academic goals online, you may save time and expense.
You can go at your personal speed. It’s possible to work on individual courses at a pretty fast speed, or at a slower pace — you choose the speed that works best for you.
But just because you’re going to be signing up for courses online does not mean that they are going to be easy to do. You are going to study and work hard, finish projects and successfully pass examinations just like you were enrolled in a regular campus classroom college.
Quite a few Twin Cities colleges cater their classroom offerings to the mid-career student who is interested in either advance in her present job or to get a new job change.
You might even manage to get college credit for your previous work experience or previous education.
We made it very easy for you to receive all the specifications from these schools regarding their degrees and classes, costs and fees and what it will require from you to complete a degree for you to bring home the salary you deserve.
You are able to grab control of your future career and secure the occupation you truly deserve. If you want, you can get started today .
Choices to consider:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Law - Non-Profit Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Self-Designed
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons College has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience.
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives. From our comprehensive undergraduate courses to our highly rated MBA program, a Rutgers education is a life-changing experience that gives the student the skills and knowledge to compete globally while broadening their appreciation for how the world works. Many describe it as one of the most rewarding experiences of their lives – professionally and personally.
- Online MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
The Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA) at Syracuse University's Maxwell School prepares professionals for the challenges of leading organizations in the midst of dynamic global change.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
You could find yourself in a much shorter diploma program. Check out more MN careers.