So, you’re thinking about earning your bachelor’s degree?
Just how do you plan to go to school and get a much better job when you’re already so busy working?
A great deal of ambitious young people are reaching their goals by completing a bachelor’s diploma on the web from one of the really good universities or schools in the nation. You may get your own online bachelor’s degree from a number of of majors and fields.
For many prospective students, it’s not practical to attend a classic classroom sign up for four or so years of classes. A large number of individuals simply have a job they don’t want to let go of or a household responsibility that doesn’t work with the demanding requirements of a customary campus-based university.
While learning and gaining your degree on the internet, you can work through your class work when you have the spare time and just when it’s convenient to you.
Michigan Web-based Bachelor’s Diploma Courses
By working towards your academic ambitions on the web, you could save both time and money.
You can easily move through classes at your very own pace. You’ll work on classes at an accelerated speed, or at a more relaxed level — you choose the way that is best for you.
However, just because you’re taking online classes does not mean that it will be simple to complete. You still have to work hard, complete your homework and successfully pass examinations just as if you were going to a regular campus university.
More and more universities cater their classroom choices to the slightly older professional who’s wanting to either go up in his or her current career or to develop a new career change.
You might also manage to get college credit for your job experience or prior training.
We made it simple for you to pick up all the specifications from schools pertaining to their classes, expenses and what it will take from you to get a degree to bring home the paycheck you deserve.
You can get control of your career and secure the occupation you actually are entitled to. And you can get going now .
Here is our current list:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Earn your degree 100% online with the flexibility and affordability that an online education affords. Abraham Lincoln University is dedicated to providing focused, practical, online courses at all degree levels.
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended Chamberlain University can be found at http://chamberlain.edu/ge
- RN to BSN Online Option
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
You may end up with a shorter, faster diploma. Consider something else in MI.