Does a college degree sound interesting to you?
Just how do you plan to go to school and get a better job while you’re already so busy working?
Many young adults are figuring it out by finishing their undergraduate degree online from one of the great colleges or schools in the country. You can finish your own online bachelor diploma in a wide selection of majors and fields.
For some potential individuals, it’s really not practical to attend a standard campus classroom for three to five years of class sessions. Many people simply have a job they don’t want to lose or a personal commitment that interferes with the structured demands of a conventional campus-based school.
By enrolling and earning your degree online, you can work through your college work when you have the time and only when it’s most convenient to you.
Indiana Web-based Bachelor Degree Options
By pursuing your career goals on the web, you might save both time and money.
Web classes allow you to go at your own individual pace. You are able to take on classes at a pretty fast speed, or at a slower level — whatever way is more comfortable for you.
But just because you’re taking courses online does not mean that they will be easy. You will still have to read and study, go through your assignments and successfully pass examinations just like you were enrolled in a ordinary campus-based institution.
Quite a few institutions customize their course choices for the slightly older working adult who’s looking to either move up in her present profession or to come up with a new job change.
You might also manage to get credit for your work experience or previous schooling.
We make it really easy for you to pick up the highlights from these schools with regards to their classes, costs and fees and what it will take from you to get a diploma in order to earn the salary you deserve.
You can take control of your career path and attain the job you really are entitled to. And you can get going now .
Here are a few to consider:
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Automotive Technology
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- Bachelors - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- M.A. Forensic Psychology
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- And more...
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
A four-year degree isn’t the right path for a lot of students. You can see career alternatives.