Are you interested in starting in a new career?
How do you plan to go to school and get a better job when you are already so busy?
Plenty of students are figuring it out by attaining a bachelor’s diploma on the web from one of the great colleges or schools around the country. You may receive your own online bachelor’s diploma from a wide range of fields and majors.
For numerous potential people, it’s simply not convenient to show up at a campus classroom and take about four years of class sessions. Lots of folks simply have a job they don’t want to let go of or a family obligation that interferes with the rigid requirements of a customary campus school.
While learning and gaining your diploma online, you can go through your class assignments and exams whenever you have some time and just when it’s most convenient to you.
Illinois Web-based Undergraduate Diploma Options
By simply going after your educational ambitions on the Internet, you might save time and money.
You’ll be able to proceed forward at your own personal pace. You could go through individual courses at an accelerated rate, or at a more relaxed pace — you choose the way that fits your needs.
However, just because you’ll be receiving courses online doesn’t mean that they will be simple. You will still have to study hard, complete weekly assignments and successfully pass exams just as if you were attending a typical campus-based institution.
Some institutions customize their degree program products for the slightly older working adult who’s looking to either move up in her current profession or to create a new employment change.
You may also be able to acquire college credit for your previous work experience or prior schooling.
We have made it really easy for you to receive all the facts from these schools with regards to their programs, education costs and what it will require to pick up a diploma in order to be paid the salary you deserve.
You are able to take control of your career and find the job you honestly are entitled to. If you want, you can get started now .
Here are some good choices:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
- Medical Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
A four-year diploma isn’t the right path for some people. You have other career possibilities.