Are you interested in starting in a new career?
How do you plan to go to school and get a better job when you are already so busy?
Plenty of students are figuring it out by attaining a bachelor’s diploma on the web from one of the great colleges or schools around the country. You may receive your own online bachelor’s diploma from a wide range of fields and majors.
For numerous potential people, it’s simply not convenient to show up at a campus classroom and take about four years of class sessions. Lots of folks simply have a job they don’t want to let go of or a family obligation that interferes with the rigid requirements of a customary campus school.
While learning and gaining your diploma online, you can go through your class assignments and exams whenever you have some time and just when it’s most convenient to you.
Illinois Web-based Undergraduate Diploma Options
By simply going after your educational ambitions on the Internet, you might save time and money.
You’ll be able to proceed forward at your own personal pace. You could go through individual courses at an accelerated rate, or at a more relaxed pace — you choose the way that fits your needs.
However, just because you’ll be receiving courses online doesn’t mean that they will be simple. You will still have to study hard, complete weekly assignments and successfully pass exams just as if you were attending a typical campus-based institution.
Some institutions customize their degree program products for the slightly older working adult who’s looking to either move up in her current profession or to create a new employment change.
You may also be able to acquire college credit for your previous work experience or prior schooling.
We have made it really easy for you to receive all the facts from these schools with regards to their programs, education costs and what it will require to pick up a diploma in order to be paid the salary you deserve.
You are able to take control of your career and find the job you honestly are entitled to. If you want, you can get started now .
Here are some good choices:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Regent University is one of the nation’s leading academic centers for Christian thought and action.
Founded in 1978, Regent University’s 11,000 students are studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Va., and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a Christian perspective in more than 135 program areas including business, communication and the arts, cybersecurity and technology, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing and healthcare, and psychology. Regent University has consistently placed as one of the top colleges in the state of Virginia and, currently, Regent University tops the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia and is ranked among top national universities by U.S. News & World Report. Along with our commitment to academic excellence, what sets Regent apart is our mission to prepare men and women to excel both in mind and spirit. Our students, faculty and administrators share a calling, founded on biblical principles, to make a significant difference in our world.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- M.A. in Practical Theology
- M.A. in Film & Television (online)
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- M.A. Forensic Psychology
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is a year-round school providing vocational training in skilled trades and allied health career fields where job growth is expected.
- HVAC/R - MAR Technician (9 Months)
- Medical Assisting (9 Months)
- Dental Assisting (9 Months)
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
A four-year diploma isn’t the right path for some people. You have other career possibilities.