Are you interested in starting in a new career?
How do you plan to go to school and get a better job when you are already so busy?
Plenty of students are figuring it out by attaining a bachelor’s diploma on the web from one of the great colleges or schools around the country. You may receive your own online bachelor’s diploma from a wide range of fields and majors.
For numerous potential people, it’s simply not convenient to show up at a campus classroom and take about four years of class sessions. Lots of folks simply have a job they don’t want to let go of or a family obligation that interferes with the rigid requirements of a customary campus school.
While learning and gaining your diploma online, you can go through your class assignments and exams whenever you have some time and just when it’s most convenient to you.
Illinois Web-based Undergraduate Diploma Options
By simply going after your educational ambitions on the Internet, you might save time and money.
You’ll be able to proceed forward at your own personal pace. You could go through individual courses at an accelerated rate, or at a more relaxed pace — you choose the way that fits your needs.
However, just because you’ll be receiving courses online doesn’t mean that they will be simple. You will still have to study hard, complete weekly assignments and successfully pass exams just as if you were attending a typical campus-based institution.
Some institutions customize their degree program products for the slightly older working adult who’s looking to either move up in her current profession or to create a new employment change.
You may also be able to acquire college credit for your previous work experience or prior schooling.
We have made it really easy for you to receive all the facts from these schools with regards to their programs, education costs and what it will require to pick up a diploma in order to be paid the salary you deserve.
You are able to take control of your career and find the job you honestly are entitled to. If you want, you can get started now .
Here are some good choices:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
- Private Investigation
- High School
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Automotive Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Get career ready with hands-on training from American Trade School! American Trade School provides student focused courses with the mission of preparing students with the knowledge and skills required for entry-level employment in their prospective field of training.
American Trade School views employers as their customer and students as their product. Their obligation to industry is to produce a quality product! They are an employer-centered institution fully committed to giving full attention and effort to the development of students’ skills. American Trade School continually seeks educational partnerships within the industry believing that communication between schools and employers is essential for success.
- Electrical (Diploma)
- HVAC (AOS)
- HVAC (Diploma)
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
A four-year diploma isn’t the right path for some people. You have other career possibilities.