Can you see yourself completing your degree?
How do you plan on going to college and earning a much better job when you are already so busy?
Many young adults are reaching their goals by earning their bachelor’s degree on the web from one of the really great colleges or online schools across the nation. You may attain your online diploma in a wide selection of different majors.
For lots of prospective people, it’s not convenient to commute to a campus classroom and sit through about four years of instruction. Countless people have a job they can’t give up or a personal obligation that doesn’t work with the demanding requirements of a traditional campus school.
While learning and gaining your degree on the internet, you can go through your class assignments and exams whenever you have the spare time and when it’s most convenient for you.
Hawaii Web-based Undergraduate Diploma Opportunities
By striving towards your training goals on the Internet, you could save both time and money.
It’s possible to advance at your very own tempo. One could go through individual courses at an accelerated rate, or at a slow pace — you choose the way that is most comfortable to you.
But just because you’re taking online classes does not mean that they will be easy to finish. You will have to study, finish scheduled assignments and pass tests just like you were studying at a conventional campus classroom university.
Several institutions customize their degree program choices to the slightly older working adult who’s aiming to either move ahead in his current job or to come up with a new career change.
You may also be able to earn college credit for your previous work experience or prior schooling.
We have made it rather simple to get all the details from schools regarding their different programs, costs and fees and what it will require from you to attain a degree for you to bring home the paycheck you deserve.
You can grab control of your career and get the job you truly are entitled to. If you want, you can begin today .
Check out these schools:
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Pepperdine University offers its Master of Arts in Psychology program online, enabling students across the country to receive a Pepperdine graduate education without attending classes on campus. The online master’s in psychology program provides a comprehensive overview of psychology and allows students to develop the skills needed to assess personality and intelligence and treat mental and emotional disorders.
To earn their degree, students attend weekly online classes taught by Pepperdine faculty with diverse clinical expertise, complete intensive online course work accessible through an online campus, and gain in-person experience volunteering at an agency near their community. The curriculum introduces a range of psychotherapy techniques and offers insight into topics such as multicultural counseling and career development.
- Master of Arts in Psychology
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University-Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
A four-year degree might not be what you’re looking for – earn a HI cooking diploma