Are you considering finishing your bachelor’s degree?
How do you plan on going to college and earning a better job while you’re so busy working?
A lot of young adults are doing it by finishing a bachelor’s degree on the web from one of the really great colleges or schools across the country. You can take home your web-based bachelor diploma in an assortment of fields and majors.
For numerous potential university students, it’s not really realistic to go to a standard classroom sign up for four or so years of instruction. Plenty of folks have a job they can’t quit or a household responsibility that conflicts with the exact requirements of a more conventional campus-based university.
When learning and finishing your degree online, you can work through your class reading and tests when you have the time and when it’s convenient to you.
Alabama Web-based Undergraduate Diploma Classes
By working at your educational goals on the net, you might save both money and time.
You can advance at your own personal tempo. You can take on classes at a quick speed, or at a slow pace — you choose the speed that works best for you.
But just because you happen to be taking classes online does not mean that it will be easy to finish. You will still have to study hard, complete scheduled assignments and successfully pass examinations just like if you were going to a conventional campus classroom school.
Quite a few universities cater their degree products for the slightly older working professional who is wanting to either move up in his or her present career or to have a new profession change.
You might also manage to be given credit for your professional experience or prior training.
We made it fairly simple to obtain the related information from schools regarding their degree programs, tuition and what you will need to do to finish a degree for you to be paid the paycheck you deserve.
It’s possible to take control of your career path and receive the occupation you really deserve. If you want, you can begin today .
Schools in this category:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program can be found at: lafilm.edu/disclosures
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Associate of Science, Music Production (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)
- And more...
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended Chamberlain University can be found at http://chamberlain.edu/ge
- RN to BSN Online Option
Look at other choices with formal training in AL.